In the world of social networking, Instagram is one of the popularly used platform where different people share different types of photos and videos. Instagram was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Kriege on oct 6th 2010. Many people across the globe are using this platform to share their photos and videos with their followers. Instagram is available on different platforms like Windows, Android and IOS. But having all those amazing features there are many who wants to delete this application from their device. So today I will discuss how you can delete Instagram the Instagram account.
But before we jump into the discussion let us find out why people delete their Instagram account.
Reasons for deleting Instagram Account:
Listed below are some of the reasons why people delete their Instagram account. So let’s find out
- Confusing Interface–
Many people across the globe are found complaining about the interface. The interface of Instagram is found to be confusing which makes it difficult to handle by many people. It seems they do not find the right option and the some of the options are located in such a place which makes the user difficult to find the option.
- Cannot download Photos and videos –
This is a common problem which is been faced by many people on Instagram. For example, you like a photo or video and wants to download, you won’t be able to download unless you use any kinds of extensions or app. whereas this problem does not prevail in its competitors. This is one of the reasons why many delete Instagram.
- Limited options for communicating–
Whereas other social networking sites are providing options like video chat, group chat, voice chat etc for communicating Instagram is stuck with that old school chat option. Though it is an image and video sharing platform but they should provide some more facilities to communicate with each other. Many people avoid and delete this platform due to this reason.
- Difficult on find peoples–
Many People had complaints that they find difficulty in finding people in Instagram so it becomes very annoying for them to find their know people in Instagram. This is one of the main reason why people avoid Instagram. There are thousands of complaints like this which says that it is difficult for them to search for their desired one.
These were some of the reasons why people delete their Instagram account. Now let’s find out how we can delete our Instagram account.
Procedure to delete Instagram account:
Before revealing you the process of permanently deleting your Instagram account let us find out how you can temporarily delete your Instagram.
Procedure to delete Instagram Temporarily:
This technique works mainly for those who wants to take a break from Instagram for a while. Here all your photos, Videos and followers will be hidden until the time you reactivate your account. Now let’s find out how you can temporarily delete your Instagram account.
- First, you have to loginto your Instagram account either from your mobile or PC. You cannot temporarily delete your account from the Instagram app.
- Once you have logged in go to your profile option and select the option edit Profile.
- Now scroll down slowing you will get the option of temporarily disable myaccount click or tap on that.
- Once you click on that option an option will appear which will ask you why you are disabling your account. Click on your desired reason and reenter your password.
- Once this procedure is over you will get the option of temporary delete of your account click on that and you are done with the temporary deleting of your account.
This is how you can temporarily delete your Instagram account. Now let’s find out how you can permanently delete your Instagram account.
Permanent delete of Instagram account:
Here I will discuss how you can permanently delete your Instagram account. Deleting permanently means you can’t log in with the same user id again on Instagram.
- First login to your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Once you are on your profile go to the option edit profile.
- In the edit option, you will see delete your account page option click on that.
- Once you click on that option another option will flash asking why you want to delete your account.
- Select your desired option and reenter your password.
- Once done the final option for deleting your Instagram account will appear to click on that to permanently delete your account.
These is how you can permanently delete your account. You can’t delete your account with your Instagram app.
Now many have been asking how they can delete their Instagram account from their app. The answer to them is you have to visit their website to permanently delete the account. With the help of app, you can’t delete your Instagram account. To know the process to delete theInstagram account from the web please take a look at the above-mentioned points.
If you want to permanently move out from Instagram then I recommend delete or uninstall your Instagram app from your device.
These were some of the processes which will help you to permanently delete your Instagram account. Though I have mentioned how you can temporarily delete Instagram it is because in case you want to reactive your account again this process will help you out. Now if you want to permanently delete your Instagram account then take a look at the above-mentioned points.