As we know, with over 400 million active users WhatsApp is the most popular greetings and massing app In India. The user used WhatsApp for both business and personal purposes. Now WhatsApp is the 1st choice for greetings of any kind. In the year 2020, we all know the COVID-19 situation in India as well as the whole world, meetup each other is not possible. In this situation, 15 August 2020 India celebrates 74th Independence Day.
This is the big day of every Indian. In this day Users will throng groups and chats with sharing patriotic messages, messages today, wishing each other, and even stickers and more. WhatsApp stickers are widely popular for adding a bit of zing and color to mundane texts. If you are a big fan of WhatsApp sticker and want to share but can’t find it on you WhatsApp then on this Independence Day, we offer you a detailed step by step guide for you to download WhatsApp Independence Day stickers for free on Android and iOS phones.
Import Independence Day sticker packs for WhatsApp
- Firstly open any chat on your WhatsApp.
- Click on the emoji icon on the left side.
- Now Head to the WhatsApp Stickers section.
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol at the top-right of the sticker bar. Now in this new window, you can see all the available sticker packs on WhatsApp. But here you can’t find Independence Day sticker because is not included by default here. You have to download it from the third party.
- To download third-party sticker packs, click on ‘Get More Stickers’ option at the bottom of the list. Clicking on this will lead you to the Google Play store.
- Now here search for ‘independence day’.
- A list of apps that offer these WhatsApp stickers will show up, choose by yourself.
- Click the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ button on the bottom, then click ‘ADD’on the pop-up and the stickers will be imported to your WhatsApp Messenger.
- Go back to WhatsApp to find the newly installed sticker pack in your keyboard.