Nokia X smartphone with Android has been launched at MWC 2014 in Barcelona. Nokia X which is also known as the Nokia A110, Nokia Normandy, Nokia X Dual SIM RM-980, is an Android smartphone from Nokia. Nokia X comes with a 4 inch IPS LCD touch screen display which is powered by a 1 Ghz dual-core process and it runs on Android Jelly Bean operating system but it didn’t feature the Google Play Store app. That’s why I’ve created this post, for all Nokia X users to learn how to successfully root their device and flash Google Play Store on it.
If you would like to root it so that you can install Google Play store or other Google play services, then you are in the right page. Here, I have posted a step by step tutorial to root Nokia X with the help of Nokia X Framaroot. Today in this guide you’ll come to know How to Root Nokia X with 1 click/tap of your thumb. So follow the entire step very carefully.
Must Read: Trusted Sites To Watch Movies Online At Free
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Pre-requirements to Root Nokia X[/su_heading]
- Although it isn’t necessary, still it is a good move to backup your device before rooting it.
- Enable USB debugging in your Nokia X by following the path: Settings -> USB Debugging. Once done, connect it to the computer with original USB cable.
- Check the phone’s battery charge level and make sure that it is over 50%, this will ensure that your device will not power off in the middle of the rooting process.
[su_heading style=”flat-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Tutorial To Root Nokia X[/su_heading]
- At first install Nokia X ADB drivers in your computer. To doing it Download Nokia X ADB drivers package and extract it to a folder in your computer.
- Now, go to “Device Manager” in your computer and click on “Other Devices” to find Nokia X listed in there. Since the drivers for your device haven’t been installed, you will see a yellow triangle sign. Now choose “Update Driver” and point to the folder where you have saved the ADB driver files.
- Now you have installed Nokia X ADB drivers in your computer.
- Download Nokia X Root APK and Save it to your desktop.
- Now connect your Nokia X smartphone to the computer in the USB debugging mode using usb data cable.
- Transfer the Root apk to your device internal storage or external, doesn’t really matter.
- Now you have to unblock the 3rd party app install restriction on your Nokia X – t0 do that, open Setting > Security > Unknown source and disable the restriction. Without doing this step you won’t be able to install any application which is available outside the Nokia Store.
- Now open your file manager and head over to that location where you transferred the NOKIA X ROOT APK earlier and tap it to install.
- After the finishing of framaroot installation, open your apps drawer and find the newly installed Framaroot app icon, tap it to open.
- Now you will find several options on the screen, choose “Install SuperSU” from the drop down list – then tap the Gandalf button.
- Now you will be see a success message which says “Super user and SU binary installer”. Press the OK button to close the popup and reboot/restart your Nokia X manually.
That’s it now you have successfully rooted your Nokia X. Now you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to check your device’s rooting privileges.
[su_heading style=”flat-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Tutorial To Install Google Play Store In Nokia X Smartphone[/su_heading]
- At first download Nokia X Toolkit and save it in your computer.
- After rooting your Nokia X device, connect it back to the computer and run the Nokia X Toolkit again.
- You will see a command prompt window and now select the option “25” for installing Google Play services including Google Play store.
It will take a minute or two for the installation to get finished and once it does, you will be able to access all the Google Play services including Google Play store in Nokia X Smartphone.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Conclusion[/su_heading]
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully root your Nokia X Android phone and install Google Play Store on your phone. If your encounter any other issues while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below. And also don’t forget of shearing it.