Whatsapp is a part of our social life. Whats app lets you wish, share everything, greet our loved ones, invite our friends for a party, and share our mood or feelings online. We use this social app for sending jokes, songs, stories, share status, photos, videos, greeting, wishes, contacts etc from gallery and cameras directly from top right icon with our near and dear ones easily. It has become a part of our life. But sometimes we encounter facing problems using whatsapp, precisely in situations like the following, How To Download vShare on iOS 9 without or With jailbreak
- There is no direct option available in WhatsApp to Sending ZIP, pdf, doc, excel and Xls files.
- Videos,images and audio files of size more than 16 Mb cannot be sent through whatsapp messenger
- Often quality of video files and image files is reduced to save the bandwidth.
- Whats app doesn’t allow us to upload and send pdf files through messenger directly
Whatsapp allows sharing a video not only more than 16 MB. Any video size greater than 16 MB cannot be sent in Whatsapp. If we send an image WhatsApp Messenger then the resolution of the image is reduced and when your friend views that image or video file on his computer, then appear with low resolution. Although this seems to be a feature, which turns out to be a problem with WhatsApp in some events as if the file you need the original quality. This is the same problem with video files as well.
Today we will learn a solution to all these problems. I’ll tell you the way how you can send and share PDF files, zip files and great audio and video files without compromising or compress or reduce the quality of the original files.
In order to deal this situation, there are many apps available in the app store like Whatsapp Tools,CloudSend and more. And here we are telling you free and easy tricks to fast ending the file to destination.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]How to Share any File Type (PDF, Doc, Zip) through WhatsApp on Android or iOS[/su_heading]
[su_heading style=”modern-1-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Requirements[/su_heading]
- You will need is an account on Google play store so that you can download the apps and install them in your smart phone.
- We will need is a working internet with a better speed, this is not necessary if you have patience to work on slow speed internet connection. 😛
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]How to Share any File On whatsapp[/su_heading]
Here we are share two different ways to share any file with original quality through whatsapp. So, now without wasting too much time let’s get back to our topic on how to send file on whatsapp? Follow the below tips.
[su_heading style=”flat-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Method to sand files on Whatsapp using ClouSend[/su_heading]
- First you must need a whatsapp installed Smartphone.
- To use CloudSend app on your smartphone firstly you will need an active Dropbox account. Cloudsend app works as a intermediate to send your files to your friends. If you don’t have Dropbox account then first of all you have to create one or If you already have a Dropbox account then you can use it.
- Download Dropbox app from playstore.
[appbox googleplay id=com.dropbox.android&hl=en]
- When you have successfully installed Dropbox on your Smartphone, launch the app and now it ask you to login. If you already have your old creadentials account then enter it or create a new one, here is the steps:
- To create a Dropbox account, here is the procedure to create a Dropbox account. You can skip if you already have one.
- In order to create a DropBox account click on set up now.
- Fill all the necessary details and create your account on DropBox and then verify your email link
- When the the DropBox account will be created close the apps and goto Google play store and search for CloudSend. Or download it from here.
[appbox googleplay id=com.ampelement.cloudsend&hl=en]
- After downloading it from Google PlayStore/iOS store, install it on your smartphone. This app is the best solution available till now to send all kind files on Whatsapp. Using this app to send any type of files through whatsapp. This app allows you to send pdf, audio, zip files and any other files on whatapp easily.
Also read: Download Hotstar App for PC
- After the complete of installation launch the app. CloudSend app will be redirected to Dropbox authorization page and it will ask you to authorize Dropbox with it.
- Once you Authorize Dropbox, CloudSend app will connect your cloudsend account with your Dropbox account. Now just navigate to the files or folders which you want to share.
- Select the file and tap on the file that you wish to send, and select Coludsend app to share the files or folders.
- Now you will get a Shareable link, just share it on whatsapp.
[su_heading style=”flat-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Method to sand files on Whatsapp using WHATSTOOLS[/su_heading]
Here is another best amazing tool which helps you to send any type of files on Whatsapp. At first check out some cool features of this app.
- File sharing is not limited to SMS or IM’s. You can copy the download link and share it anywhere through SMS, Email or Social Media Platforms.
- You can easily Send file to IPhone, Windows Phone & Blackberry users .
- WhatsTools allows you to share Apps, Docs, Pdf or Other Files up to 1 GB Via SMS and Instant Messaging apps.
[su_heading style=”flat-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Sand files on Whatsapp using WHATSTOOLS[/su_heading]
- At first download Whatstools from Google Store or Click here.
[appbox googleplay id=com.whatstools_filesender_app_free_pdf_video_gif_document&hl=en]
- Now launch the apps and slide all image go for last one and click on “Get started”
- Next tap on “turn on service” button.
- Now a popup will be appearing. Here just click on “ok,continue” button.
- After that it redirect you on your android accessibility setting simply click on “WhatsTools service “
- Now tap on upperside given on/off button and turn it “on”.
- After this again a popup will be appear, simply tap ok.
- Now here you must to sign in with Google Drive just click on “click here to sign in” button.
- WhatsTools request you to get some information about your Google drive account don’t worry it only collect your basic profile info simply click on “Allow” button.
- Now you can see Whatstools sharing page. Here just click on + icon for sending your compressed file. Just choose file and upload it and then share it on whatsapp.
Also read: Best Free Music Download Apps for Android
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Conclusion[/su_heading]
So this is the simple way you can use to send any file on Whatsapp of any size. I have hope that now your problem of how to send pdf file, audio, big video files, Zip files might have been solved using whatsapp and cloudsend app. You can also use this method to send file using Facebook or any other messenger. So, this is the simplest way you can use to send any file on whatsapp of any size.
This is the entire method for How to send any file on whatsapp. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this tutorial helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.