ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR: These days’ people are so much familiar with the Words “Photo Editing” so for this they also try to edit their Photo to impress their friends on Social Networking sites.
I think most of you have encountered the situation when you need to quickly edit a couple of photos in order to send them or share them with your friends, but you don’t have any decent photo editor on your PC or laptop and for editing photo they try to search some online sites which help them instantly for editing their photos. For Photo Editing Lovers Here I have presented Top 10 Best Free Online Sites for Photo Editing.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR[/su_heading]
Pixlr is another Online Photo Editing site which has lots of tools and can used brilliantly by one who knows Photoshop. It can feature layer masks and several filters, including Gaussian Blur, unsharp Mask etc. You can create a new image from scratch or open images you have already produced to tweak. You can, Save all your Edited pics by choosing places accordingly. Pixlr is easy to use and quick to load as well.
- Pixlr Editor: This online editor was created by graphic service PIXLR. Actually, it reminds the above mentioned Photoshop application in terms of its functionality and I can say that it is surely no worse than Photoshop. A lot of tools and filters will let you create your unique photo and user-friendly interface won’t take much time to get acquainted with.
- Pixlr Express: Pixlr Express is another product by graphic service PIXLR. It will help you to add a couple of additional effects to your photo (like adjustments, overlay, border, text, etc.). In order to do that, you don’t need any special knowledge or skills. The online editor will do everything for you. All you have to do is to click on the effect you want to add.
- Pixlr-o-matic: Another online service that will help you to lay additional powerful and beautiful effects on your photo. Pixlr is a basic image editor that allows you to quickly and easily edit images all from your browser window. Photo editing is divided into three steps. Firstly, choose a filter from the options in the red section, then a secondary effect from the blue area, and finally a frame in the yellow area. You can move back and forth through these stages as often as you want, using a photo stored on your computer, or one taken directly from your webcam. The service has clear and user-friendly interface and allows you uploading a photo either from your computer or making a photo with your web camera.
- piZap is a website mainly used by teens and kids, looking to put frames and quirky effects to their photos.
- It features the ability to quickly and effectively piZap your Facebook photos, something that appeals greatly to kids and teenagers.
- It lets you add several different colored fonts, warp your photos, and there are also some great quirky backgrounds and frames.
- This is definitely one for the kids. It has separate tabs to touch up and resize your photos, which could be seen as annoying if you want to both resize and touch your photos up at the same time.
- Another pretty powerful editor which will let you to alchemize your photo with the help of editing tool, adding funny elements and effects.
- You will be able to create collages, funny vignettes and greeting cards.
- If you are looking for that silly touch with your photos, though, FotoFlexer is great.
- FotoFlexer says itself as being “The world’s most advanced online image editor“, which is a pretty big claim.
- FotoFlexer is a little bit too busy and if you’re just looking to tweak your photos a little bit, there are more simple and effective programs out there.
- You can even distort photos, warping them to create various hilarious effects.
- It enables users to dabble in everything from the usual blemish fixing and effects to more fun things such as adding shapes to your photos, doodling for them and using various fonts in several colors.
- Befunky is an Online Photo Editor which allows you to upload from Facebook, Flick, Photobucket and Picasa as well as from your computer or take an image with a webcam.
- There’s lots of edit options including filters, effects, frames and text that you may use for editing and correcting your photos.
- If you enjoy using the free online editor they also have apps for iOS and Android.
- This online service allows you to make you photos look like old newspaper clips.
- The service is very simple to use – you just choose the effect you want from the menu and apply it to your photo.
- Below you’ll see your image with the effect applied.
- Fotor was launched in May of 2012 and has from the very beginning brought powerful, easy to use photo editing tools into the hands of anyone and everyone with an internet connection.
- Utilizing cloud computing to provide a suite of image processing tools ranging from basic cropping to HDR (High Dynamic Range) processing.
- Fotor has also made professional-level photo editing accessible to everyday users through a clean, intuitive interface and workflow.
- Fotor strives to provide the highest quality tools in the most accessible manner and continues to pursue this goal with each new product and version release.
- Free online editor with a great set of effects which let you to change you photos and even make them look vintage.
- You may see all the effects to be applied on the main page of the service.
- Lunapic is a simple site, with the upload box for your image or video right there on the home screen, taking you right to the action.
- It also has a feature enabling you to vote on pictures, and has over 200 effects that you can use on your photos.
- It also enables you to open photos from a web URL which is handy.
- It enables you to paste images, create slide shows, use reflective imagery and retro colour your photos.
- The tools are all ready and waiting for you down the left hand side of the screen.Lunapic fast and easy to access.
- Photoshop Express is Adobe’s tool for free online editing software.
- Photoshop Express Editor enables you to perform all the usual tasks, such as adjusting exposure, cropping and adjust color, along with a load more features.
- Cleanly set out and easy to use, this software is pretty good for a free online editor.
- It is available on all major platforms, including androids for smart phones and apps for iPods and iPads.
- The sites also boast free online galleries and links to all the popular sharing sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- It includes some new tools too, such as the ability to pixellate and crystallize images, giving effect such as stained glass.
- You need to create an account at photoshop.com, which then enables you to access a whole host of free features.
- As you might have guessed from the name of the service, it allows you to change you photo into a photo made with film camera.
- All you have to do is just upload a photo and change its look by moving scroll boxes in the menu of the service.
- Pho.to is a free online photo editor which allows you to edit your photos right in the browser.
- The service supports different photo formats. All the changes to your photo are made online.
- The service has some additional modules, such as Makeup.Pho.to or Enhance.
- Pho.to, which provide you with various tools for editing photos the way you want.
- Photoscape is a favorite free photo editor so many people like it.
- It is jam-packed with features, while remaining very easy to use.
- Photoscape provides several modules including a viewer, editor, batch processor, Raw converter, file renamer, print layout tool, screen capture tool, color picker, and more.
- I’m very impressed overall at what has been packed into this free photo editor without sacrificing ease of use.
- PicMoney an Online Photo Editing site which not only Edit Your Photos but let makes you win by your Editing Skills. Yes, As PicMoney Tagline says “Photo editing made of win“.
- PicMoney includes an auto adjust feature as well as options to crop, rotate, Exposure, colors, sharpen and resize.
- There is also a wide range of effects and plenty of options for touching up portraits.
- You can also add text, overlays, frames, textures and themes.
[su_heading style=”modern-2-blue” size=”20″ align=”left” margin=”30″]Conclusion[/su_heading]
So these are the best free online editing services I’ve found while surfing the Internet. If I missed something or you know some cool editing service not mentioned here, feel free to drop a comment.
I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this best online photo editor article helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.